3/26/2012

Title Card: Editing


From the very beggining of our opening, we want to convey the conventions/ codes of the super hero genre. For this, as detailed earlier we have made a title card which is very simmilar to Marvel's title card.

This will make the audience recognise what genre the film is going to be straight away. For this I made the title in photoshop, which was a simple collection of font put together.


After this I exported each layer separatley as a photoshop file, this way I can animate the title in Premiere pro.


After this I imported the files into premiere pro, and combined it with pictures and music. By putting movement in the background and forground separetely, I was able to create something simmilar to the marvel title card.

Below is a copy of the title card finished with music and a copy of the distribution company's logo (Momentum Pictures)